E-commerce market, Flipkart said that it had signed an agreement with the Bihar State Skill Development Mission to start the Supply Chain Operations Academy (SCOA) projects in the state. According to a release, the programme aims to develop a talent pool of skilled supply chain operations personnel and disseminate pertinent training and expertise of the business.
- This will contribute to closing the skills gap and opening up employment chances in the nation’s booming supply chain sector.
- The Flipkart team devised and developed the training curriculum for SCOA, which was introduced in October of last year, to provide applicants with a comprehensive experience and training.
- The successful candidates would receive a stipend of Rs 17,500 for completing the programme, which includes 45 days of on-the-job training at Flipkart supply chain facilities after 15 days of digital classroom training.
- The programme consists of a 60-day skill-building effort that aims to provide young people with the skills they need to develop careers in various areas of supply chain management and certify them so that they can become more employable.
- Through Flipkart‘s Learning Management System, an online learning platform where students may pick up a variety of skills through courses created by industry professionals, the students would be given skills.