Union Minister for Road Transport and Highways Nitin Gadkari inaugurated 7 National Highway projects worth Rs 2,444 crore, totaling 204 km in Rewa, Madhya Pradesh. Union Minister Nitin Gadkari informed that with the construction of the Churhat tunnel and bypass, the length between Rewa to Sidhi has decreased by 7 km. Now instead of two and a half hours, people will be able to cover this distance in 45 minutes.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
Nitin Gadkari Inaugurated 7 National Highway Projects in MP- Key Points
- The Minister informed that the movement of vehicles in the Rewa-Sidhi section will be facilitated by the construction of the tunnel, white tigers, and other wild animals, and the entire forest ecosystem will be protected.
- With the construction of the Devtalab-Naigarhi road, the connectivity of Rewa district with Prayagraj and Varanasi will be easy.
- Nitin Gadkari noted that with the construction of the Satna-Bela four-lane road, connectivity will become easier for the coal, cement, and diamond industries in the region.
- He informed me that with the construction of this route, the journey from Satna to Rewa can be completed in 40 minutes. Access to famous tourist places like Jhansi, Orchha, Khajuraho, Panna, and Satna will be easy.
- On this occasion Union Minister also announced the widening of the Rewa-Sidhi Road, approving the demand to make it four-lane. He also announced a 19 km long 2-lane bypass of Rewa to 4-lane.
- Amit Shah Addressed ‘Kol Janjati Mahakumbh’ at Madhya Pradesh
- PM Modi to disburse 13th instalment of Rs 16,800cr under PM-KISAN