National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) and LinkedIn have announced a partnership to provide access to free learning resources for digital skills. A total of 10 learning paths consisting of 140 courses will be made available for free on e-Skill India digital platform until March 31, 2021.
Under the partnership:
- LinkedIn will provide periodic labour market insights based on its economic graph of more than 69 million members in India. This will include in-demand skills, emerging jobs, and global hiring rates to NSDC to better understand the skilling ecosystem.
- According to LinkedIn data, Indian professionals with digital skills were 20 per cent more in demand than professionals without digital skills in 2020.
- Each learning path includes video content designed to help job-seekers develop core digital skills needed for an in-demand tech role, covering a range of skills from entry-level digital literacy to advanced product-based skills.
- The Learning path will include video content to help job-seekers develop core digital skills. It will cover a range of skills from entry-level digital literacy to advanced product-based skills.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- National Skill Development Corporation CEO & MD: Manish Kumar.
- National Skill Development Corporation Headquarters: New Delhi.
- LinkedIn Chief Executive Officer CEO: Ryan Roslansky.
- LinkedIn Headquarters: California, United States of America.