Prime Minister Narendra Modi officially inaugurated and set the cornerstone for a number of construction projects totaling more than 16,800 crores of rupees in Deoghar. At a public event held on the grounds of Deoghar College, the prime minister declared that the government is funding religious institutions in order to preserve our culture and faith for future generations.
- According to PM Modi, all religious sites that have been built with modern amenities have drawn an increased number of visitors and followers.
- Under the PRASAD programme, modern amenities have also been increased in Baba Baidyanath Dham.
- The development of Varanasi, the prime minister said, has helped small vendors, sellers, and artisans do more business. He used the Varanasi-Kashi corridor as an example.
- The prime minister reaffirmed the motto Sabka Saath, Sabka Vishwas, Sabka Vikas, stating that our government has been working hard to promote development in all of the nation’s underdeveloped regions.
- The country has been working with the idea of national growth through state development for the past eight years.
- The same thought and spirit have been crucial during the past eight years in the attempts to connect Jharkhand by highways, railways, airways, and waterways. All of these amenities will have a favourable effect on the state’s economic growth.
About Deoghar Airport:
The inauguration of flights to Ranchi, Delhi, and Patna, as well as the trip from Deoghar to Kolkata, made the prime minister happy. He revealed that work was ongoing on the airports in Bokaro and Dumka.
About other Government Projects:
- PM Modi emphasized that the PM Urja Ganga Yojana is transforming the status quo. We are making a number of historic decisions to turn hardship into opportunity.
- In 11 districts in Jharkhand and Odisha, the Bokaro-Angul segment of GAIL’s Jagdishpur-Haldia-Bokaro-Dhamra pipeline would increase the city gas distribution network.
- According to the prime minister, spending money on infrastructure is opening up new opportunities for growth, employment, and self-employment.