Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will open the Global Ayush Investment & Innovation Summit 2022 at Mahatma Mandir in Gandhinagar, Gujarat. The three-day conference will bring together key policymakers, entrepreneurs, investors, startups, and other national and international players to discuss innovation and how India can become a global Ayush destination for entrepreneurship.
- Shri Pravind Jugnauth, Prime Minister of Mauritius, and Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, Director General of the World Health Organization (WHO), will attend the summit’s opening ceremony, as will Gujarat Chief Minister Shri Bhupendra Patel, Union Minister of Ayush Shri Sarbananda Sonowal, and Minister of State Dr. Munjpara Mahendrabhai Kalubhai.
- The global ayush investment and innovation conference 2022 will have 5 plenary sessions, 8 roundtables, 6 seminars, and 2 symposiums over the course of three days.
- After the opening ceremony, technical sessions will take place on the first day of the summit. Two roundtables will be held during these sessions, one on the diplomat’s conclave and the other on Indian ayush prospects for the rest of the globe.
- Embassy representatives from the Republic of Congo, Lesotho, Mali, Mexico, Rwanda, Togo, Mongolia, Bangladesh, Chile, Cuba, Gambia, Jamaica, Thailand, Kyrgyzstan, Zimbabwe, Costa Rica, and the US Department of Health and Human Services will attend the diplomat conclave.
- The second roundtable on the first day will focus on collaboration – G2B interactions between major Ministries and Industries/Entrepreneurs/Start-ups, Ayush in FMCG sector, and globalisation of yoga certification.
- A plenary discussion on Ayush-Global Industry Prospects: Investment Opportunities will conclude the first day (Industry Size & Projections, Regulatory Aspects, Export of Products & Services).
The event, which will take place in several phases from April 20 to 22, 2022, will promote global awareness of Ayush education, research, innovation, entrepreneurship, and long-term health across all Ayush systems.
- Prime Minister of Mauritius: Shri Pravind Jugnauth
- Director General of the World Health Organization (WHO): Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus