The eighth edition of the annual Raisina Dialogue, the flagship conference on geopolitics and geo-strategy, begins in New Delhi. The annual Raisina Dialogue will be inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The Foreign Ministry is organizing the event in collaboration with the Observer Research Foundation from 2nd March to 4th March 2023. Italian Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni will be the chief guest and keynote speaker at its inaugural session.
PM Modi To Inaugurate 3-Day Raisina Dialogue in New Delhi- Key Points
- The theme of the conference is “Provocation, Uncertainty, Turbulence: Lighthouse in the Tempest?”.
- The Raisina Dialogue 2023 will witness the participation of representatives from over 100 countries including Ministers, Military Commanders, Captains of the Industry, Technology Leaders, Scholars on Strategic Affairs, and Experts from leading Think Tanks and Youth.
- This year’s edition of Raisina Dialogue assumes special significance coming against the backdrop of India’s G20 Presidency.
- The conference will begin with an inaugural session, followed by an inaugural dinner including welcome remarks by Foreign Secretary Vinay Mohan Kwatra.
- There will be keynote addresses by Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya, Sachiko Imoto, the senior vice president of Japan International Cooperation Agency, and Ricardo Baptista Leite, Portugal MP.
- Youth 20 India Summit Hosted by Maharaja Sayajirao University, Gujarat
- New Delhi World Book Fair 2023 Returned After Three Years Gap