Defence Minister Rajnath Singh has launched a mobile application, called CPGRAMS to lodge grievances using artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning tools. The Raksha Mantri was briefed that this AI-powered application will automatically handle and analyse the complaints of the people and would reduce human intervention, save time and bring more transparency to their disposal.
About the app:
- This is the first AI-based system developed to improve grievance redressal in the Government.
- The AI tool developed as part of the initiative has the capability to understand the content of the complaint based on the contents therein.
- As a result, it can identify repeat complaints or spam automatically. Based on the meaning of the complaint, it can categorise complaints of different categories even when keywords normally used for such search are not present in the complaint.
- It enables geographical analysis of complaints in a category including analysis of whether the complaint was adequately addressed or not by the concerned office.
- Easy user-friendly search enables user to formulate his own queries/categories depending on management requirements and seek performance results based on the query.