mRube, the electronic trading platform promoted by Rubber Board will go live from June 8. The Ahmedabad-based i-Sourcing Technologies is the technology partner. mRube follows a simple one-time registration. KN Raghavan, Executive Director will launch the beta version of the electronic platform at a function in the presence of the Rubber Producer Society and other industry representatives.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
- The e-market for rubber will be a game-changer in the rubber marketing system. Though rubber trade possesses an innate advantage of high-level marketing efficiency, the trading system has not upgraded with changing requirements of the consumer sector.
- The rubber market will rework a recreation right into a rubber advertising and marketing system.
- Though the rubber commerce has the inherent benefit of a excessive stage of promoting effectivity, the buying and selling system has not improved to fulfill the altering wants of the patron sector.
- The e-commerce platform is being thought of Full the prevailing buying and selling system by bringing higher transparency and market visibility.
- E-commerce is anticipated to carry extra enterprise to current rubber sellers, processors and producers by reaching out to new sellers / patrons, even in distant places.
About the Rubber Board:
The Rubber Board is a statutory body constituted by the Government of India, under the Rubber Act 1947, for the overall development of the rubber industry in the country. Head Office is in Kottayam, Kerala; Rubber Board Founded: 18 April 1947.
Find More Miscellaneous News Here