Mrs World 2022: Sargam Koushal created history as she finally won the Mrs World 2022 title after 21 years while competing for India in the pageant. The 32-year-old won the competition in Las Vegas after defeating competitors from 63 other nations.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
Sargam Kaushal Mrs. World 2022: Highlights
● Sargam Koushal beat Mrs. Polynesia to win the title.
● The Jammu and Kashmir-born beauty queen previously worked as a teacher in Vizag.
● Her husband works for the Indian Navy.
● Koushal is shown beaming in photographs from her historic victory that were posted on the Mrs India pageant’s official Instagram account. “The long wait is over; the CROWN is returned after 21 years!” Check out the caption.
Sargam Koushal (@sargam3) • Instagram photos and videos
● In 2001, an Indian became Mrs. World for the last time.
Who is Mrs. India 2022 Sargam Koushal?
● Sargam Koushal, an Indian contestant, won the title of Mrs. World on Sunday at a gala held in Las Vegas.
● To bring the crown back to India after 21 years, Koushal defeated competitors from 63 other nations.
● Sargam Koushal from Mumbai was given the crown by Mrs. World 2021 Shaylyn Ford of the US.
● Mrs. World 2022 Sargam Koushal is currently based in Mumbai.
● Sargam Koushal is originally from Jammu and Kashmir.
● Her husband is in the Indian Navy, reportedly got married to her in 2018.
● She has a masters degree in English literature and reportedly also worked as a teacher in the past.
● She was crowned Mrs. India World 2022–23 in June of this year.
SS Rajamouli “RRR” Bags Two Golden Globe Award Nominations
Mrs World title About:
● The first Mrs World, married women’s beauty pageant, launched in 1984.
● Aditi Govitrikar won the coveted title of Mrs. World in 2001, giving India the coveted title.
● Dr. Aditi Govitrikar served as a judge for Mrs. India Inc. 2022–2023.
● Sargam Koushal defeated Mrs. Polynesia to win the crown.
● Mrs. Polynesia was named the first runner-up, and Mrs. Canada was named the second runner-up.