SBI General Insurance has launched a first-of-its-kind insurance product called ‘Shagun – Gift an Insurance”, which is a unique gift of Personal Accident policy. The unique feature of this policy is that it can be gifted to anyone, which means it is not necessary for the policy buyer to be related to the insured.
Key Features of ‘Shagun – Gift an Insurance’ Policy
- A Gift giver (policy buyer) can gift this product to anyone like family, friends, extended family and even domestic helpers, chauffeurs, drivers, cook, etc.
- Gift Receiver (insured) should be in the age group of 18 years to 65 years. It can be availed for up to 1 Year.
- Shagun covers personal accident insurance which provides complete financial protection to the insured person against uncertainties such as accidental death and partial or total disabilities, and permanent as well as temporary disabilities resulting from an accident.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- SBI General Insurance Headquarters: Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- SBI General Insurance MD and CEO: Prakash Chandra(P.C.) Kandpal.