SBI PO Recruitment 2022: Interested and qualified individuals may submit an application for Probationary Officer (SBI PO) positions. Probationary Officer (PO) registration has begun at the State Bank of India (SBI). Candidates who are qualified and interested may apply through SBI’s careers portal. Here are the details to check your eligibilty and you can also find the links to apply for SBI PO 2022 Examination.
SBI PO Recruitment 2022 Links to Apply
SBI PO Recruitment 2022 Vacancies and Deadline
- A total of 1673 PO openings have been announced by SBI, of which 1600 are regular positions and 73 are backlog positions.
- By October 12, 2022, applications for these positions must be submitted.
SBI PO Recruitment 2022 Eligibility
- Candidates must hold a graduate degree in any discipline or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government in order to apply for the SBI PO recruitment 2022.
- Those who are in their last year/semester of graduation are also eligible to apply, however their candidacy will only be considered provisional if they are summoned for an interview and must present documentation showing they completed their graduation exams before December 31, 2022, or else.
- The candidate should be between the ages of 21 and 30.
SBI PO Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
There are three steps in the SBI PO recruitment to choose the probationary officers:
- Preliminary exam,
- Mains exam, and
- Psychometric test
Candidates must pass phases II and III individually, and the final merit list will be compiled using the results of these tests. For the purpose of creating the final merit list, the marks earned in phase I of the preliminary exam will not be added.
SBI PO Recruitment 2022 Exam Fees
The application cost for SBI PO 2022 is 750 for general, EWS, and OBC applicants. For those who are SC/ST or PwBD, there is no application cost.
To Apply for the SBI PO examination, Click here (Direct Link)
For more Details, read, SBI PO Apply Online 2022, Online Application Starts for 1673 PO Posts