The seventh edition of the Global Technology Summit is to be held till the 1st of December in New Delhi in a hybrid format. The Global Technology Summit is India’s annual flagship event on Geotechnology and is co-hosted by the Ministry of External Affairs and Carnegie India.
The inaugural session of the Summit would be a conversation with External Affairs Minister Dr. S. Jaishankar on geo-digital and its effects.
Seventh Edition of Global Technology Summit to be held in New Delhi- Key Points
- External Affairs Ministry informed that over three days, the world’s leading minds in technology, government, security, space, startups, data, law, public health, climate change, academics, and the economy will gather, and debate related to technology and its future.
- The theme for this year’s Summit is ‘Geopolitics of Technology.
- GTS 2022 will see participation from more than 100 speakers across over 50-panel discussions, keynote addresses, book launches, and other events.
- Ministers and senior government officials from the US, Singapore, Japan, Nigeria, Brazil, Bhutan, the European Union, and other countries will also participate in the Summit.
- More than 5000 participants from all over the world have registered to attend the Summit.