Special ₹ 75 Coins at Delhi NCC Event: 75 years of NCC
PM Modi released special ₹ 75 Coins on the Occasion of completion of 75 years of National Cadet Corps (NCC) at the Delhi NCC Event. Defence Minister Rajnath Singh and Chief of Defence Staff (CDS) of India Lt. Gen Anil Chauhan were also present at the Delhi NCC event. The Yuva Shakti of India is what is propelling the nation’s progress, according to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who made the statement at the NCC rally.
75 years of NCC: PM Modi address at Delhi NCC Event
At the Cariappa Ground in Delhi, the NCC rally was conducted to mark the 75th anniversary. Notably, 196 officers and cadets from 19 other nations took part in the demonstration as well. On the occasion of the celebration of the NCC’s 75 successful years, PM Modi earlier in the day released an unique day cover and a commemorative specially made coin of the denomination of 75.
PM Modi releases Special ₹ 75 Coins at Delhi NCC Event
- He was happy to see that there were more women in the paramilitary and police over time.
- PM Modi praised the youth’s excitement and promised that they will always come first in the nation.
- The country’s youth are gaining from India’s reforms in the military industry.
- Our girls have increased in number in the paramilitary and police forces during the past eight years.
- Women are now present in all three branches of the armed forces.
- PM Modi highlighted the potential that the startup and digital revolution have created for young people.
- He added that the youth are driving India’s development and that the nation’s moment has come.