A Har Ghar Tiranga Bike Rally by Members of Parliament was launched in Delhi from the famed Red Fort by Vice President M. Venkaiah Naidu. The Tiranga Bike rally is organised by Union Culture Minister G Kishan Reddy. In honour of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Har Ghar Tiranga campaign, a bike rally was held from Red Fort to Vijay Chowk. Additionally present were Union Ministers Pralhad Joshi and Piyush Goyal.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
About Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign:
- Our country is prepared for Har Ghar Tiranga, a nationwide movement to honour our Tricolor, at the same time that we are commemorating Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav.
- On the anniversary of his birth, the prime minister paid tribute to Pingali Venkayya, who had designed the flag.
- A wide range of events are planned by the government in advance of Independence Day.
- Between August 11 and August 13, the BJP members will also perform “prabhat pheri” at the booth level while playing Raghupati Raghav Raja Ram, a favourite devotional hymn of Mahatma Gandhi, or Vande Mataram, the national anthem of India.
- On August 14, the gathering will also commemorate Partition Horrors Remembrance Day.
Important Takeaways for All Competitive Exams:
- Minister of Commerce: Piyush Goyal
- Vice President of India: Venkaiah Naidu
- Union Culture Minister: G Kishan Reddy