Jio ranks as India’s strongest telecom brand in India, ahead of Bharti Airtel and Vodafone Idea Ltd. The data was unveiled by the brand intelligence and data insights company TRA. TRA, formerly Trust Research Advisory, in its ‘India’s Most Desired Brands 2022’ ranked companies according to their brand strength.
TRA Ranks Jio as Strongest Telecom Brand in India- Key Points
- Reliance Jio topped the telecom category, followed by Bharti Airtel, Vodafone Idea Ltd, and BSNL.
- Adidas was the top brand followed by Nike, Raymond, Allen Solly, and Peter England in the apparel category.
- The automobile list was topped by BMW followed by Toyota, Hyundai, and Honda.
- LIC ranked 1 on the baking and financial services index had State Bank of India at number 2 and ICICI Bank at 3rd.
- The consumer appliances were topped by Kent, followed by Livpure, and Okaya.
- In consumer electronics, LG, Sony, and Samsung were in the top three of the brand lists.
- ITC topped the diversified conglomerate list followed by Tata and Reliance.
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd (HPCL) topped the energy list, followed by Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) and Adani.
- Amul was the top brand in the food and beverages category, followed by Nescafe.
- Fogg was the top FMCG brand followed by Lakme, Nivea, and Colgate.
- Philips topped the fast-moving electrical goods list, MI on the gadgetry list, Himalaya in healthcare, ITC Hotels in hospitality, ACC in manufacturing, KFC in retail, and Dell in Technology.
- Top-ranked firms on the internet brand list are Amazon, Facebook, Flipkart, and Google.