Parliamentary Affairs Minister Pralhad Joshi virtually launched portals for Online reading of the preamble and quiz on the Constitution of India. The portal was launched on the occasion of National Constitution Day.
Union Minister Virtually Launches Online Portals to Read Preamble- Key Points
- Mr. Pralhad Joshi launched the portals and stated that citizens should read the preamble of the Constitution in a language suitable to them out of the 23 languages.
- He paid tribute to Dr. B.R. Ambedkar for his peerless contribution to making the country’s Constitution which has guided the destiny of India.
- He also stated that the Constitution of India has played an important role in the empowerment of the people in the last row.
- He also highlighted that the document guarantees justice, equality, and liberty.
- The Parliamentary Affairs Minister also called the public to be proactively and committed to fundamental duties rather than fundamental rights.
About Constitution Day
Constitution Day is celebrated on 26th November every year in India to commemorate the adoption of the Constitution of India. The constitution of India was adopted by the Constituent Assembly on 26th November 1949, and it came into effect on 26th January 1950. Read More.