In order to implement safety incident detection, metal and oil and gas company Vedanta has partnered with Detect Technologies, a startup established at IIT Madras, and deployed T-Pulse HSSE Monitoring System across all of its business units. The partnership is consistent with the Vedanta Group’s objective to achieving zero harm through the implementation of AI-enabled safety monitoring of workplaces, which is a key priority in its roadmap for digital transformation.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
- The solution will make use of and recognise Vedanta’s infrastructure for relaying, analysing, and reporting feeds. The module will be used to spot harmful behaviours and environments.
- The technological stack offered by T-Pulse is centralised, scalable, and intended for plug-and-play implementation.
- T-Pulse has seen widespread implementation across key caution-intensive workplaces such as construction, petrochemicals, logistics, power, metals, mining, pharmaceuticals, and fabrication yard.
- It was designed for risk minimization and mitigation through actionable insights.
- By providing quick reactions in settings ranging from onshore drilling to zinc manufacture, it has been used extensively throughout Vedanta sites to improve compliance.
About Detect Technologies:
Detect Technologies, a startup supported by IIT Madras, was chosen as the Vedanta SPARK 1.O initiative’s winner. It provides SaaS-based solutions targeted at automating and re-engineering industrial processes to achieve 100% safety compliance and 0% asset downtime.
About Vedanta Spark:
Vedanta Spark is a worldwide corporate innovation, accelerator, and ventures programme that aims to support start-ups that use innovative and sustainable technology to have a significant impact on society in collaboration with Vedanta group enterprises.
Important Takeaways For All Competitive Exams:
- Vedanta Group CEO: Shri Sunil Duggal
Find More News Related to Agreements