The 20th edition of BioAsia 2023 will be hosted by the Government of Telangana, the premier event of BioAsia 2023 for the life sciences and health tech, on February 24-26, 2023. BioAsia 2023‘s logo and theme, “Advancing for ONE: Shaping the next generation of humanised healthcare,” have been unveiled by Minister for Industries and Commerce KT Rama Rao.
Bank Maha Pack includes Live Batches, Test Series, Video Lectures & eBooks
BioAsia 2023: Venue
- Hyderabad has been a significant hub for the world over the past two decades in addition to being India’s centre for healthcare and the life sciences and BioAsia 2023 will be held there.
- The city enhanced its reputation during the COVID-19 pandemic by playing a crucial part in providing vaccines that helped immunise the entire world, and will now host BioAsia 2023.
About BioAsia 2023 Event:
- In order to discuss the interdisciplinary topics of One Health, disruptive technologies in healthcare, and accessibility and affordability in healthcare for all, Shakthi Nagappan, CEO of BioAsia and Director (Life Sciences), Government of Telangana, says that “Bio Asia 2023 will bring together leaders in the life sciences and healthcare, academia, start-ups, regulators, and investors on one stage”.
- The BioAsia 2023 event will feature a start-up showcase where more than 100 carefully chosen health-tech entrepreneurs from around the globe can present their ground-breaking solutions to urgent medical problems.
- With a virtual attendance of around 37,500 attendees from about 70 countries, BioAsia 2022 was a great success. BioAsia 2023 is expected to deliver the same
Find More News related to Summits and Conferences