23rd Central Zonal Council Meeting: Union Home Minister Amit Shah led the 23rd Central Zonal Council Meeting in Bhopal. Shivraj Singh Chouhan, the chief minister of Madhya Pradesh, and Pushkar Singh Dhami, the chief minister of Uttarakhand, attended the meeting. Yogi Adityanath, the chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, and Bhupesh Baghel, the chief minister of Chhattisgarh, participated virtually due to poor weather.
23rd Central Zonal Council Meeting: Objective
- The Union Home Minister, Amit Shah addressed the people and stated that the government is solely focused on addressing the issue of left wing extremism in the Naxalite-affected regions included in the Central Zonal Council.
- Several significant efforts have also been made for development in these sectors, he continued, and these have produced positive outcomes.
- Amit Shah shared comparative information regarding incidents, violence, and the number of fatalities, adding that the Central Government is constantly bolstering security forces in areas affected by Left Wing Extremism.
23rd Central Zonal Council Meeting: Key Points
- The Union Home Minister said that the less Naxalites are recruited and the more the sources of left-wing extremist mobilisation are depleted, the more development occurs in Naxal-affected areas.
- Mr. Amit Shah advised the Naxal-affected states to intensify their efforts in addressing this issue so that it might be eradicated.
- In Madhya Pradesh, the Home Minister also dedicated police stations and office buildings.
- Amit Shah laid the cornerstone for the National Forensic Science University campus in Bhopal.
- He laid the cornerstone for the National Forensic Science University campus in Bhopal.
- The Union Home Minister, Amit Shah spoke at two seminars on new educational policy and the function of cooperative societies in agricultural marketing during his hectic visit to the capital of Madhya Pradesh.
23rd Central Zonal Council Meeting: Important Takeaways
- Union Home Minister: Amit Shah
- Capital of Madhya Pradesh: Bhopal
- Chief minister of Madhya Pradesh: Shivraj Singh Chouhan
- Chief minister of Uttarakhand: Pushkar Singh Dhami
- Chief minister of Uttar Pradesh: Yogi Adityanath
- Chief minister of Chhattisgarh: Bhupesh Baghel