Aadhaar Mitra: The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) presented the brand-new AI/ML chatbot Aadhaar Mitra in order to facilitate citizens’ usage of the services. Both Hindi and English are available for the chatbot. For the purpose of teaching viewers, it also offers the option of viewing related videos on specific themes.
Aadhaar Mitra: Key Points
- Features of the new chatbot, Aadhaar Mitra include the capacity to monitor the status of Aadhaar PVC cards and confirm Aadhaar enrollment/update status.
- The bot can be used by locals to file complaints and follow up on them.
- The organisation is committed to strengthening its grievance redressal mechanism while also providing ease of life. A cutting-edge and futuristic open-source CRM solution is being gradually rolled out by UIDAI.
- To improve residents’ access to UIDAI services, a new Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system has been created with cutting-edge capabilities.
- In order to effectively file, follow up on, and resolve complaints, the new CRM solution may handle a variety of channels, including phone call, email, chatbot, web portal, social media, letter, and walk-in.
- Using this coordinated, resident-focused approach, UIDAI is able to resolve 92% of CRM complaints within a week.
Aadhaar Mitra: About UIDAI Chatbot
- The UIDAI Chatbot is a chat tool that offers prompt, automatic responses about Aadhaar and related features.
- It can be accessed from the UIDAI website’s home page and the resident portal.
- Users can start a conversation with the chatbot by clicking on the blue “Ask Aadhaar” icon.
Aadhaar Mitra: Benefits for the Customers
- The Aadhaar Chatbot is knowledgeable on all Aadhaar-related subjects, features, and services.
- The resident only needs to type their question into the chatbot to receive the appropriate responses right away.