Air Marshal Rajesh Kumar Anand takes over as Air Officer-in-Charge Administration
On June 1, 2023, Air Marshal Rajesh Kumar Anand, who was awarded the Vishisht Seva Medal, took over as Air Officer-in-Charge Administration (AOA). As the Air Officer-in-Charge Administration, the AOA oversees the administrative functions of the Indian Air Force, including human resources, logistics, infrastructure, and welfare. The AOA plays a crucial role in driving modernization efforts and improving administrative efficiency within the organization.
About Air Marshal Rajesh Kumar Anand
- He had studied at the National Defense Academy and joined the Indian Air Force as an Air Traffic Controller in the Administrative Branch in 1987.
- He also completed the Higher Air Command Course from the College of Air Warfare and the Area Control Course from the Singapore Aviation Academy.
- Throughout his 36-year career, he held a variety of field and staff positions, with his most recent role being Director General (Administration) at Air Headquarters in New Delhi.
- In January 2022, he was honored with the Vishisht Seva Medal by the President of India for his exceptional service.
- Janardan Prasad appointed new Director-General of Geological Survey of India
- DG Atul Verma gets three-month extension by Competition Commission