All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA), under the Ministry of Ayush, has launched the Ayurveda Day 2022 programme. AIIA has been chosen as the nodal agency for driving the Ministry of Ayush’s mandate for Ayurveda Day this year. Ayurveda Day curtain raiser for the six-week long programme (12th September-23rd October).
- The Ministry of AYUSH celebrates Ayurveda Day every year on Dhanvantari Jayanti and this year it will be celebrated on 23 October.
- The theme for the celebration is ‘Har Din Har Ghar Ayurveda’.
- This year the Ministry is celebrating it in collaboration with all the Ministries and departments of the Government of India so that every person of the nation is made aware of the traditional system of medicine.
About the programme:
- The six-week programme is a noble endeavour to take forward the vision of Prime Minister Narendra Modi ji. The success of this programme will be possible only if we are able to reach every citizen of India, and therefore, over the coming weeks, we will focus all our energies to interact with and sensitise the people so that the message of Ayurveda can percolate down to all levels.
- ‘Har Din Har Ghar Ayurveda’ stresses on creating awareness of ‘Ayurveda for Holistic Health’ in every household. This will help our nation become healthy and strong.”
- The programme will see participation from various ministries of the Government of India with the aim of 3Js – Jan Sandesh, Jan Bhagidari, and Jan Aandolan.