The Environmental Insights Explorer (EIE) data from Google was officially released in Aurangabad on Wednesday, according to the Aurangabad Smart City Development Corporation Limited (ASCDCL). This makes Aurangabad the first city in the nation to experience this. The data would aid research groups in formulating sustainable solutions for the city, according to ASCDCL authorities, who noted that the EIE dashboard for Aurangabad was introduced by Google during an event in New Delhi.
- Astik Kumar Pandey, CEO of ASCEDCL and the municipal commissioner of Aurangabad, stated that working with Google to improve the environment and society is a proud time for Aurangabad.
- According to ASCDCL officials, the latest breakthrough is consistent with the city’s commitment to the United Nations’ “race to zero” and “race to resilience” programmes and will help create a sustainable environment for future generations.
- Soon, Google’s EIE parameters for Aurangabad and its official study will be made available to the public.
Important takeaways For All Competitive Exams:
- CEO of ASCEDCL: Astik Kumar Pandey
- Assistant project manager (climate change) for ASCDCL: Aditya Tiwari