Cyber Crime Investigation and Intelligence Summit 2022: The 4th Cyber Crime Investigation and Intelligence Summit-2022 is being organised by the Madhya Pradesh Police to improve the knowledge and abilities of police sub-inspectors and senior investigating officers in order to effectively prevent cybercrimes. Yogesh Deshmukh, Additional Director General of Police, State Cyber Police Headquarters, stated during the summit’s curtain-raiser ceremony that more than 6000 people had registered to attend.
Cyber Crime Investigation and Intelligence Summit 2022: Key Points
- The largest knowledge-sharing, thought-leadership, and cybercrime investigation and intelligence summit (CIIS 2022) in India was organised by the Madhya Pradesh Police through the State Cyber Police and Parimal Labs from September 12 to 22, 2022, in collaboration with Softclicks Foundation, Cleartel Technology, and UNICEF.
- In Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, the event is being conducted.
- Ten-day summit, of which a three-day offline summit will be hosted at RSVP Noronha Academy of Administration in Bhopal on September 12, 13, and 14, 2022.
- Over the course of the ten-day summit, more than 6000 different police, judicial, prosecution, and other agencies from more than 35 states and union territories will have representatives online to participate in this event as presenters and subject matter experts.
Cyber Crime Investigation and Intelligence Summit 2022: Strategy
- Leading technology firms will provide live samples of their cutting-edge technology at CIIS 2022.
- This time, a mixed approach is being used to organise the summit. Both offline and online methods of behaviour will be used.
- Subject matter experts and presenters from the United States and other countries, including UNICEF, Interpol-Singapore, the National Cyber Crime Law Enforcement UK Police, the National White Collar Crime Center USA, and NPA Hyderabad, will deliver training on a variety of topics during CIIS 2022.