MCQs related to Draupadi Murmu
Draupadi Murmu is the 15th President of India and the second female President of India. She is the first tribal woman elected as the President of India. She was also the first female governor of Jharkhand. She was born in Mayurbhanj, Odisha, and was working with Bhartiya Janta Party since she entered politics. In this article, we have included MCQ GK questions and answers on Draupadi Murmu for the students preparing for competitive exams to keep a check on their preparation.
1. Draupadi Murmu belongs to which political party?
a) Biju Janata Dal
b) Bhartiya Janta Party
d) None of these
Solution 1: b) Bhartiya Janta Party
2. Draupadi Murmu was the Governor of which state?
a) Andhra Pradesh
Solution 2: c) Jharkhand
3. When was Draupadi Murmu elected as the councilor of Rairangpur Nagar Panchayat?
Solution 3: c) 1997
4. Which award was received by Draupadi Murmu and and and and presented by the Odisha Legislative Assembly?
a) Neelachakra Award
b) Nilkantha Award
c) Khel Ratna Award
d) Padma Shree Award
Solution 4: b) Nilkantha Award
5. Who was the first woman governor of Jharkhand?
a) Puspa Devi
b) Sabita Mahato
c) Sita Murmu
d) Draupadi Murmu
Solution 5: d) Draupadi Murmu
6. Who is the first female tribal leader from Odisha?
a) Sulata Deo
b) Draupadi Murmu
c) Rita Tarai
d) Sakuntala Laguri
Solution 6: b) Draupadi Murmu
7. In which year Draupadi Murmu was awarded the Best MLA?
Solution 7: d) 2007
8. Draupadi Murmu was the in charge of Commerce and Transportation in which year?
a) 6 March 2000 to 7 April 2003
b) 6 March 2000 to 6 August 2002
c) 6 December 2005 to 6 January 2006
d) 6 August 2000 to 6 November 2000
Solution 8: b) 6 March 2000 to 6 August 2002
9. Draupadi Murmu served as the Vice-president of which party?
a) Bhartiya Janta Party’s Schedule Tribes Morcha
b) Biju Janata Party’s Schedule Tribes Morcha
c) Both a) and b)
d) None of these
Solution 9: a) Bhartiya Janta Party’s Schedule Tribes Morcha
10. Who is the second female President of India in 2022?
a) Draupadi Murmu
b) Pratibha Patil
c) Sonia Gandhi
d) Mamata Banerjee
Solution 10: a) Draupadi Murmu