Tech Giant, Google launched the Startup School India initiative, which aims to gather relevant information on startup building into a systematic curriculum to help 10,000 startups in Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities. The nine-week virtual programme will involve fireside chats between Google leaders and collaborators from across the startup ecosystem.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
Key points of the programme:
- Startup School is a series of guided online trainings designed to equip early-stage startup founders with the tools, products, and knowledge that growing companies need.
- The curriculum will feature instructional modules on subjects like shaping an effective product strategy, deep dives on product user value, roadmapping and product requirements document development, building apps for next billion users in markets like India, driving user acquisition and many more.
- With close to 70,000 startups, India is the third largest birthing ground for startups in the world. And as more Indian founders lead their companies successfully to IPOs or unicorn status, it has set off a virtuous cycle wherein their success has ignited aspirations among young Indians across the length and breadth of the country.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Google CEO: Sundar Pichai;
- Google Founded: 4 September 1998;
- Google Headquarters: Mountain View, California, United States.