The Minister for Housing & Urban Affairs & Petroleum and Natural Gas, Hardeep Singh Puri presented Smart Solutions Challenge & Inclusive Cities Awards 2022. These awards are an initiative of the National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) and the United Nations (UN) in India to address city-level accessibility and inclusion challenges faced by persons with disabilities (PwD), women and girls, and the elderly.
Bank Maha Pack includes Live Batches, Test Series, Video Lectures & eBooks
About the Smart Solutions and Inclusive Cities Awards 2022:
The Smart Solutions and Inclusive Cities Awards 2022 was designed with the aim of promoting people-centric design and fostering novel home-grown technological innovations and solutions. Over 100 entries were received through an open call for applications, out of which the top 10 technology-based innovations were identified as winning solutions after an intensive round of screenings and shortlisting by an eminent 7-member jury panel.
The top 10 technology-based solutions were awarded the Inclusive Cities Awards 2022:
Category 1: Early-stage Innovations
- Fifth Sense by Glovatrix Pvt. Ltd
- Digital Mobility Subsidy by Ola Mobility Institute
- AxcesAble Places by AxcesAble Designs LLP
Category 2: Market-ready Solutions
- Mouseware by Dextroware Devices
- Signer.AI by Incluistic Pvt. Ltd. / Friends for Inclusion
- IncluMaps by Vikas Upadhyay, Research Scholar, IIT Delhi
Category 3: Implemented Solutions
- Multi-Dimensional Inclusiveness: Using Advanced Technologies for Education and Literacy by Belagavi Smart City Ltd.
- myUDAAN by Tekra Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- ‘Moving with Pride’ (Mo Bus and Mo E-Ride) by Capital Region Urban Transport (CRUT), Odisha
- Nirbhaya App by Sagar Smart City Ltd.