SpaceX and Tesla founder Elon Musk has bagged the top position on the 2022 M3M Hurun Global Rich List, with a total net worth of $205 billion. The 2022 M3M Hurun Global Rich List is published by research and luxury publishing group Hurun India in association with realty firm M3M.
Other persons in the list:
- Amazon.com Inc executive chairman Jeff Bezos ranked second with $188 billion in net worth.
- With a net worth of $153 billion, Bernard Arnault, the chief executive of LVMH Moët Hennessy – Louis Vuitton SE, the world’s largest luxury-goods company, ranked third.
- From India, Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) Chairman Mukesh Ambani was the only Indian to feature in the top 10 list of 2022 Hurun Global Rich List’ to emerge as India’s as well as Asia’s richest man. Ambani occupied the ninth rank globally with a net worth of $103 billion.
A key finding of 2022 M3M Hurun Global Rich List
- Overall 3,381 billionaires from 2,557 companies and 69 countries were ranked in 2022 M3M Hurun Global Rich List.
- 215 billionaires were from India, which included 58 new additions.
- India emerged as the third-largest billionaire producing nation in the world.
TOP 10 Billionaires:
|1||Elon Musk||Tesla||USD 205 billion(bn)|
|2||Jeff Bezos||Amazon||USD 188 bn|
|3||Bernard Arnault||LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton||USD 153 bn|
|4||Bill Gates||Microsoft||USD 124 bn|
|5||Warren Buffett||Berkshire Hathaway||USD 119 bn|
|6||Sergey Brin||Alphabet||USD 116 bn|
|6||Larry Page||Alphabet||USD 116 bn|
|8||Steve Ballmer||Microsoft||USD 107 bn|
|9.||Mukesh Ambani||Reliance Industries Limited||USD 103 bn|
|10||Bertrand Puech & Family||Hermes||USD 102 bn|