ICICI Bank has announced the launch of a co-branded credit card with Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) to enable users to get benefits and reward points for using multiple credit cards in one. Named, ‘ICICI Bank HPCL Super Saver Credit Card’, the card offers best-in-class rewards and benefits to customers on their everyday spends on fuel as well as other categories including electricity and mobile, departmental stores like Big Bazaar and D-Mart, and e-commerce portals, among others. Powered by VISA, the card is unique among its peers which typically offer benefits on only one category of spends.
Customers can apply for the ‘ICICI Bank HPCL Super Saver Credit Card’ through the Bank’s internet banking platform or the mobile banking app, iMobile Pay. They get a digital card in a 100% contactless and paperless manner. The physical card is also sent to the customer by ICICI Bank within a few days. Further, customers can manage their transaction settings and credit limit conveniently on the iMobile Pay app.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- ICICI Bank Headquarters: Mumbai, Maharashtra;
- ICICI Bank MD & CEO: Sandeep Bakhshi;
- ICICI Bank Tagline: Hum Hai Na, Khayal Apka;
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Headquarters: Mumbai;
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited CEO: Mukesh Kumar Surana;
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Chairperson: Mukesh Kumar Surana.