In order to establish a school where students would be trained toward sustainable goals like climate change mitigation, circular economy, energy transition, among others, the renewable energy company Greenko has partnered with IIT-Hyderabad. The Greenko School of Sustainable Science and Technology (GSSST) will open toward the end of this year, according to a statement from the company, and by June 2023, the first batch of students will be admitted for the MTech and Ph.D. programmes in sustainable science and technology, followed by the BTech programme.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
- It will be the nation’s first institution solely focused on teaching sustainable science and technology.
- Dharmendra Pradhan, the Union Minister for Education, was present when the MoU was signed.
- Dharmendra Pradhan stated that in order to achieve self-sufficiency and advance global welfare, we must innovate and create our own models.
- Technology is accessible in the twenty-first century to make the task easier.
- India will take the lead in the fourth industrial revolution, and IIT Hyderabad will have a significant impact on the internationalisation of the Indian brand.
- Everyone must realise the goal of an Aatmanirbhar Bharat set forth by the prime minister.
Important Takeaways For All Competitive Exams:
- Union Minister for Education, GoI: Shri Dharmendra Pradhan