Indian archers wrapped up a highly successful Asia Cup 2022 Stage-2 campaign in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq with a total of 14 medals – eight golds, four silvers and two bronze. The Indian team of women archers Parneet Kaur, Aditi Swami, and Sakshi Chaudhary has won India’s first gold medal of the continental meet after defeating Kazakhstan in Iraq.
The men’s team of Prathamesh Fuge, Rishabh Yadav, and Jawkar Samadhan has won the second gold for India. The compound mixed duo of Prathmesh Fuge & Parneet Kaur won the third Gold Medal at Asia Archery Cup.
India medal winners:
- Women’s team compound: gold (Sakshi Chaudhary, Parneet Kaur, and Aditi Gopichand Swami)
- Men’s team compound: gold (Rishabh Yadav, Prathamesh Fuge, and Prathamesh Jawkar)
- Mixed team compound: gold (Prathamesh Fuge and Parneet Kaur)
- Men’s individual compound: Prathmesh Fuge (gold); Rishabh Yadav (silver); Jawkar Samadhan (bronze)
- Women’s individual compound: Sakshi Chaudhary (gold); Parneet Kaur (silver)
- Women’s team recurve: gold (Avani, Bhajan Kaur and Laxmi Hembrom)
- Men’s team recurve: gold (Mrinal Chauhan, Parth Salunkhe and Juyel Sarkar)
- Mixed team recurve: silver (Parth Salunkhe and Bhajan Kaur)
- Men’s individual recurve: Mrinal Chauhan (gold); Parth Salunke (bronze)
- Women’s individual recurve: Bhajan Kaur (silver)