Shri Bhagwant Khuba, Union Minister of State for New and Renewable Energy, has arrived in Munich, Germany for Intersolar Europe 2022. In Munich, the Indian Union Minister will deliver a keynote talk at the investment promotion event India’s Solar Energy Market. The Indo-German Energy Forum (IGEF) is organising the event.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
- The event is critical in terms of possible benefits for India, such as solar technology transfer, international investor investments in solar manufacturing, KfW development bank financing, and knowledge exchange pacts with Europe.
- Intersolar is the world’s largest solar industry and partner show series. It brings together individuals and businesses from all over the world with the goal of boosting the use of solar energy in our energy supply.
- Intersolar has the unique ability to bring together participants of the solar business from all over the world, thanks to its more than 30 years of expertise.
- Munich, So Paulo, Long Beach, Gandhinagar, Dubai, and Mexico City all host Intersolar fairs and conferences. Intersolar Summits, which take place in emerging and developing markets around the world, supplement these global gatherings.
- More than 20,000 individuals are expected to participate, including ministers and secretaries from several countries. Major renewable energy international firms such as ABB, Siemens, Ercon, 3S Swiss Solar Solutions, Meyer Burger Technologies AG, BayWa r.e. GmbH, Engie, Enel, and Wacker are expected to be represented at the event through their CEOs.
Important Takeaways For All Competitive Exams:
- Union Minister of State for New and Renewable Energy: Shri Bhagwant Khuba