The Indian and US militaries carried out a three-day joint humanitarian assistance exercise in Vishakhapatnam in line with the growing strategic cooperation between the two countries. The Tiger Triumph exercise was the second collaboration between the Indian and US Militaries to coordinate disaster relief in the region.
Bank Maha Pack includes Live Batches, Test Series, Video Lectures & eBooks
Key Points related to the ‘Tiger Triumph’ Exercise by India and US militaries
- The first exercise took place over the course of nine days in November 2019 and featured more than 500 US Marines and sailors.
- The first exercise included 1200 Indian sailors, soldiers, and Airmen.
- This year, the military exercise involved fifty combined participants, and it focused on staff planning, with an emphasis on processes for streamlining diplomatic, operational, and logistical coordination.
- Tiger Triumph marked the third time in 2022 that Indian and US militaries have worked together in Vishakhapatnam.
- The US joined India and more than thirty other nations for India’s bi-annual exercise Milan in February.
- In August, the USS Frank Cable visited Visakhapatnam, during which US sailors joined Indian counterparts for briefing.
Find More News Related to Defence