Ladli Bahna Yojana in Madhya Pradesh
Shivraj Singh Chouhan, the chief minister of Madhya Pradesh, has made a significant statement for the women to launch the “Ladli Bahna Yojana” in the state following the success of the Ladli Laxmi Yojana for the girls. No matter their caste or status, underprivileged women would receive Rs 1,000 each month under this Yojna in order to gain financial independence.
Madhya Pradesh Ladli Bahna Yojana: About
● “Ladli Bahna Yojana” will be created for the poor and lower middle class women of the state, irrespective of caste or category.
● On the occasion of Narmada Jayanti, and on the sacred banks of the Narmada, there was Ladli Lakshmi Yojana for girls. What is the distinction between a general class, a backward class, a scheduled caste, and a tribal group? Sisters are sisters, and now those sisters will receive Rs 1,000 each month.
● The funds will be deposited each month into the accounts of the recipients from every eligible family, enabling them to achieve financial independence. In five years, it is predicted that this programme will cost roughly Rs 60,000 crore.
● Notably, the state had previously seen the Ladli Laxmi Yojna and Ladli Laxmi Yojna 2. To empower the state’s underprivileged women, the state government will now launch the Ladli Bahna Yojna.
● Ladli Laxmi Yojna is regarded as one of the state’s most effective Yojnas.
Madhya Pradesh: Important Takeaways
- Capital of Madhya Pradesh: Bhopal
- Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh: Shivraj Singh Chouhan
- Governor of Madhya Pradesh: Mangubhai C. Patel