PharmEasy, a consumer healthcare “super app,” has unveiled its new campaign, which introduces Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan as its brand ambassador. API Holdings Limited is in charge of the PharmEasy brand. This partnership will aid in the development of the brand and raising consumer awareness of healthcare in India.
- PharmEasy is dedicated to offering a hassle-free healthcare experience.
- Aamir will promote the PharmEasy brand in a variety of ways.
- The IPL campaign in 2022 will also include TV commercials starring Aamir Khan.
- Amir Khan will also emphasise how medicines, diagnostic tests, and healthcare goods are easily accessible to clients as the brand’s face.
About the Campaign:
- The #GharBaitheBaitheTakeItEasy campaign presents Aamir Khan as the new brand ambassador of PharmEasy, a healthcare brand, through a series of eccentric, subversive, and’mad-humour’ genre TVCs.
- FCB India came up with the idea for this campaign. Aamir plays a triple role as a PharmEasy delivery person who appears in the strangest places and in the strangest ways to inform clients about the PharmEasy brand’s offerings and how all they have to do now is ‘Take It Easy’ (at least when it comes to their healthcare needs).
- The goal of this collaboration is to make PharmEasy a household name in India when it comes to healthcare. Collaboration with Aamir Khan will reinforce the brand’s commitment to making healthcare available to people in every corner of the country.