The Union Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ and Union Minister WCD and Textiles Smt. Smriti Zubin Irani jointly launched Toycathon-2021 and the Toycathon Portal. Toycathon is being organized to develop India as the global Toy manufacturing hub. Toycathon will provide a platform to conceptualize innovative toys based on the Indian value system which will inculcate the positive behaviour and good value among the children.
WARRIOR 4.0 | Banking Awareness Batch for SBI, RRB, RBI and IBPS Exams | Bilingual | Live Class
The Toycathon will be based on nine themes:
- Indian Culture, History, Knowledge of India and Ethos;
- Learning, Education and Schooling;
- Social and human values;
- Occupations & specific fields;
- Divyang ;
- Fitness and sport;
- Out of the box, creative and logical thinking and
- Rediscovering/redesigning traditional Indian toys.