The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), which oversees Aadhaar, has once again topped the September rankings report published by the Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances (DARPG), for resolving most public grievances among all government ministries and government departments. This is the second consecutive month UIDAI has topped the rankings.
- UIDAI has been a top performer in the resolution of Public Grievances received through the Centralized Public Grievance Redress and Monitoring System (CPGRAMS), and making continuous efforts to make Aadhaar holder’s experience better.
- UIDAI has a strong grievance redressal ecosystem in place comprising of UIDAI HQ, its Regional Offices, Technology Centre, and engaged contact centre partners. A coherent system is enabling UIDAI to resolve around 92% of CRM Grievances within a week.
Why does UIDAI top the Index?
- The organization is facilitating ease of living and is further committed to strengthening its Grievance Redressal Mechanism. UIDAI is gradually rolling out state-of-the-art Open-Source CRM solutions. The new Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution has been designed with advanced features to enhance UIDAI service delivery to residents.
- The new CRM Solution has the capability to support multi-channels like phone call, emails, chatbots, web portals, social media, letters, and walk-ins through which the grievances can be lodged, tracked and resolved effectively.
- The pan-India rollout of phone and IVRS services in 12 languages has been completed. This gives residents a completely new user experience with unique features on IVRS like checking Aadhaar enrollment/update status, tracking of Aadhaar PVC card status, information on enrolment centre location etc.
- Further rollout of other channels under the new CRM solution is in progress. UIDAI is committed to serving residents and has been a facilitator for both ease of living and ease of doing business.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
UIDAI CEO: Dr. Saurabh Garg;
- UIDAI Founded: 28 January 2009;
- UIDAI Headquarters: New Delhi.