Union Minister for Information and Broadcasting and Youth Affairs & Sports Anurag Singh Thakur has inaugurated ’53 Hours Challenge’ for ‘75 Creative Minds Tomorrow’. This is the second edition of 75 Creative Minds of Tomorrow and we have already made a community of 150 strong individuals connected through their shared love for cinema, creativity and culture. The competition will challenge the winners of ’75 Creative Minds for Tomorrow’ to produce a short film on their idea of India@100, all in 53 hours. This is powered by National Film Development Corporation (NDFC).
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
About the ‘53-Hour Challenge’:
- ‘53-Hour Challenge’ inaugurated today by Union Minister Anurag Thakur, is being organized on the side-lines of the 53rd International Film Festival of India (IFFI).
- The competition will challenge the 75 ‘Creative Minds’ to produce a short film on their idea of India@100, all in 53 hours. This segment of IFFI 53 is powered by National Film Development Corporation (NFDC) in collaboration with Shorts TV.
- Minister of State for Information & Broadcasting Dr. L. Murugan, Secretary, Ministry of I & B Apurva Chandra were among the dignitaries who attended the event.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- National Film Development Corporation Founded: 1975, Mumbai;
- National Film Development Corporation Headquarters: Mumbai.