Prime Minister Narendra Modi to inaugurate the silver jubilee edition of the Bengaluru Tech Summit (BTS 22) virtually. The inauguration ceremony will be attended by several global leaders including French President Emmanuel Macron, Minister of State for Artificial Intelligence and Digital Economy, UAE, Omar Bin Sultan Al Olama, Australian Assistant Minister for Foreign Affairs Tim Watts, Finnish Minister of Science and Culture Petri Honkonen, and Martin Schroeter, Chairman and CEO, Kyndryl, US.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
Bengaluru Tech Summit 2022 inaugurated by PM Modi- Key Points
- The inaugural function will also be attended by Naveen Tewari, Founder-CEO, of Inmobi, India’s first unicorn.
- Bengaluru Tech Summit 22, which has attracted more than 575 exhibitors, will witness at least 9 MoUs being signed and the launch of more than 20 products.
- For the first time, startups belonging to 16 states of the country are also participating in the Bengaluru Tech Summit 22.
- Over 350 experts of international repute will talk about the recent technological developments during the conference themed “Tech4NextGen”.
- About 5000 entrepreneurs are expected to visit the summit.
- The event organized by the department of IT/BT in association with Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) will have about 75 sessions classified under IOT/Deeptech, biotech, st,artup, GIA-1 and GIA- 2.
- Minister Narayan said there will be free entry for the public on all three days of the event from 2 pm to 6 pm.
Find More News related to Summits and Conferences