Delhi Government has launched the Fitness Campaign “Healthy Body, Healthy Mind” fitness campaign, for the students who are confined in their homes because of the lockdown imposed on Schools and colleges due to COVID-19 pandemic.
About “Healthy Body, Healthy Mind” Campaign:
- As a part of the “Healthy Body, Healthy Mind” campaign, a YouTube channel has been started which uploads a video on every Wednesday, by which the students can practice for a week to maintain fitness and make up for the loss of physical activities amid pandemic.
- The Delhi government has organised an online Entrepreneurial Mindset (EMC) Bootcamp to incorporate the entrepreneurial abilities among the students.
- The Bootcamp began on 10th June 2020 with the participation of 8 partner organisations and concluded on 26th August 2020. Around 14 batches of 25 to 32 students each were formed in the camp.
- Due to the national lockdown from 25th March 2020, the schools and colleges opted for online classes and digital learning.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Chief Minister of Delhi: Arvind Kejriwal; Governor of Delhi: Anil Baijal.