Union Jal Shakti Minister Gajendra Singh Shekhawat informed that the country is spearheading a new wave of socioeconomic prosperity fueled by cutting-edge technology and innovation. Union Jal Shakti Minister Gajendra Singh Shekhawat inaugurated the GeoSmart India 2022 Summit in Hyderabad.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
GeoSmart India 2022 Summit Inaugurated in Hyderabad- Key Points
- Geospatial information has emerged as a key tool for development in the country.
- The country is advancing towards an era of sustainable development right from the grassroots level and aimed at eradicating poverty, combating climate change, and improving business and living standards.
- The government released the guidelines for geospatial data paving way for its usage across various sectors of the economy.
- The need for water, especially clean water, is at an all-time high, the country is facing a severe water crisis that is becoming a critical issue and the Government has taken numerous steps to address the issue.
- About 2500 representatives from about 500 government, and private organizations working on geospatial technology and data attended the three-day summit.
Find More News related to Summits and Conferences