The International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA) has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the National Insurance Academy with the goal of creating capacity and establishing a qualified talent pool in the insurance sector in International Financial Services Centres.
- IFSCA aspires to build a strong worldwide connection and focus on the demands of the Indian economy, as well as function as a regional/global international financial platform.
- At IFSC, insurance is a growing sector, and the MoU with NIA will go a long way toward building insurance capacity.
- The National Insurance Academy (NIA) is a prestigious school dedicated to training the finest and brightest in the insurance sector.
- To address the needs of the ever-dynamic insurance sector, NIA has been involved in developing and regularly upgrading curriculums and offering training programmes in the insurance industry in India.
- This Memorandum of Understanding aims to develop the necessary trained people for the International Financial Services Centre (IFSC).
- IFSCA had already signed an MoU with the Insurance Institute of India to address the needs of IFSC insurance firms (III).
The Indian Federation of Culinary Associations (IFCA) is an umbrella organisation for Indian culinary professions. We are a non-profit, non-political, non-religious organisation that was founded with the goal of advancing the culinary profession and promoting Indian cuisine on a global scale. The International Food Culture Association (IFCA) aims to promote culinary expertise, spread various types of food, and bring esoteric culinary styles and practises to the forefront.