FinMapp, a financial services firm, announced that it has been granted a licence under the National Pension Scheme by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA). It has also obtained a registration certificate as a corporate agent from the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (Irdai).
On its app, the organisation offers a variety of financial goods, from mutual funds to bank accounts. “A one-stop marketplace for all financial products made digitally available by prominent banks, NBFCs, insurance companies, mutual funds institutions, and capital markets,” according to the company.”
● The licences would allow FinMapp to provide insurance and NPS products to its clients as a verified seller, allowing the company to extend its customer base, according to the company’s statement.
● In the next months, the company will make NPS available as an investment tool on its app.
● The IRDAI & PFRDA certificate marks a crucial milestone in our development.
● It will assist us in strengthening our financial services and validating our status as a legitimate seller of NPS and other similar products.
● It will aid with the strengthening of our financial services and the validation of our status as a legitimate vendor of NPS and insurance products.