Reserve Bank of India has approved the appointment of Prashant Kumar as the MD & CEO of Yes Bank for a period of 3 years. The appointment is effective from 6th October 2022 subject to the approval of shareholders. Prashant Kumar was appointed as the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Yes Bank post the reconstruction in March 2020.
Bank Maha Pack includes Live Batches, Test Series, Video Lectures & eBooks
Key Points related to the Appointed of Prashant Kumar in Yes Bank
- Under the leadership of Prashant Kumar, Yes Bank has embarked on a transforming journey to emerge as a re-energized organization.
- It has continued to fulfill its unwavering commitment to its customers and stakeholders.
- Before joining Yes Bank, Prashant Kumar was serving as the Deputy Managing Director and CFO of SBI.
- He has served in SBI in various capacities and has rich experience.
- In 1983, he joined the Bank as Probationary Officer.
- He is a graduate of Delhi University holding a degree in science and Law.