‘Think 20’ meeting of G20 in Bhopal
A two-day Think-20 summit under the auspices of the G20 will bring together prominent individuals from around the world to debate a range of issues, including “Global Governance with LiFE, Values, and Wellbeing.”
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
‘Think 20’ meeting of G20: Key Points
- Shivraj Singh Chouhan, the chief minister of Madhya Pradesh, went over preparations for the meeting on Saturday.
- 94 representatives from various nations would attend the summit.
- MP CM will be present at the opening ceremony at the city’s Kushabhau Thackeray International Convention Center.
- Tetsushi Sonobe, Dean and CEO of the Assian Development Bank Institute, Tokyo, will be the keynote speaker at the opening ceremony.
- It is important to note that during India’s G20 presidency, numerous meetings and activities will take place all around the nation.
- NITI Aayog Vice Chairperson Suman Bery, Chief Coordinator for India’s G20 Presidency Harsh Vardhan Shringla, and Indonesia’s Deputy Minister for Political Affairs, Law, Defense, and Security Slamet Soedarsono will also attend the meeting, according to the press release.
Sachin Chaturvedi, the director general of the Research and Information System for Developing Countries (RIS), and Sujan Chinoy, the director general of the Manohar Parrikar Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses, will both attend the opening ceremony.
1st G20 Central Bank Deputies Meet in Bengaluru Under India’s Presidency
Schedule of ‘Think 20’ meeting of G20
- Two plenary sessions, a roundtable discussion, and a closing session are scheduled for the following day.
- Mangubhai Patel, the governor, will speak to close the gathering.
- Ten programmes will be run concurrently with the event’s opening session on the first day.
- Experts will speak on a range of topics, including how to finance resilient cities and societies, the evolution of economic systems, and the relationship between traditional medicine and health wellness.
A “Bhopal Declaration” will cap off the occasion. Delegates will tour attractions including the Tribal Museum, Sanchi Stupa, and others in addition to meetings and discussion sessions. Additionally, they would be able to take advantage of cultural events planned for them within the museum.
Find More News related to Summits and Conferences