Yes Bank has partnered with fintech startup “Affordplan” to launch ‘Swasth Card’, a co-branded healthcare card, under Swasth program. YES BANK’s wallet has also been integrated on Affordplan Swasth to enable wallet QR scan for making payments to merchant partners empanelled on the Affordplan Swasth app. Equipped with a chip-enabled card, digital wallet, goal-based savings, loans, and insurance, Swasth program extends access to a family seeking curative as well as preventive care.
Benefits ‘Swasth’ program:
- Access to goal-based savings projection chart for medical treatment based on treatment inputs.
- Access to healthcare services and treatments at a discounted price.
- No documentation required to apply for the card, full KYC to be done within 24 months.
- Flexible recharges from Rs 100 up to a maximum balance of Rs 1 lakh.
- Cashback benefits offered to enable savings on expenses related to OPD consultation, diagnostics, medicines and In-Patient Department (IPD) treatments.
- Access to loan facilities for IPD treatments, in case a customer faces liquidity issue. The loan for the treatment is disbursed directly to the hospital.
- Basic cover against accidental hospitalization, disability, or death.
- The program has an inbuilt rewards platform which provides wellness-related products and services in the form of rewards and incentives to customers.
- Contactless, eliminates cash transactions for the safety of customers at hospitals and pharmacy stores.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Yes Bank Headquarters: Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Yes Bank MD & CEO: Prashant Kumar.
- Yes Bank Tagline: Experience our Expertise.