10-Day Taj Mahotsav Starts In Agra
The Taj Mahotsav was officially launched on February 20 (Monday) in Agra by Yogendra Upadhyay, minister of higher education for the state of Uttar Pradesh. He claimed that the 10-day festival had drawn tourists from other countries in addition to locals. A total of 300 artisans from a number of states and UTs, including Jammu & Kashmir, West Bengal, Bihar, and Himachal Pradesh, are taking part in the event this year, which has as its subject “Vishwa Bandhutva.”
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
Taj Mahotsav Starts In Agra of Uttar Pradesh
- The event’s theme this year is “Vishwa Bandhutva,” and about 300 artisans from various states and UTs, including Jammu and Kashmir, West Bengal, Bihar, and Himachal Pradesh, are taking part.
- This Mahotsav, which combines art, culture, and cuisines, has drawn not just Agra inhabitants but also tourists from other countries.
- Several cultural events will be held at Agra’s Shilpgram and other locations over the course of the next ten days, according to District Magistrate Navneet Singh Chahal.
- Visitors claim that it is a one-stop shop where people can shop, take in cultural events, and sample regional food.
- Also, it offers local craftspeople and artists opportunity.
Also Read: Khajuraho Dance Festival is Organized in Madhya Pradesh