Minister of Civil Aviation Shri Jyotiraditya M. Scindia inaugurated the 4th Heli-India Summit 2022. The civil enclave will be built in Jammu for Rs 861 crore and Srinagar’s present terminal will be expanded three times from 20,000 square meters to 60,000 square meters for Rs 1500 crores.
The 4th Heli-India Summit 2022 is inaugurated with the theme of ‘Helicopters for Last Mile Connectivity’ at Sher-i-Kashmir International Conference Centre, Srinagar in the presence of Lieutenant Governor of the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir Majon Sinha.
Bank Maha Pack includes Live Batches, Test Series, Video Lectures & eBooks
Key Points related to The 4th Heli-India Summit 2022
- During the summit Scindia highlighted the decrease in VAT on Aviation Turbine Fuel (ATF) from 26.5 percent.
- The Jammu and Kashmir government has set a new project for air connectivity in the Union Territory with a 360 percent increase in refueling, increasing the air connectivity to Jammu and Kashmir.
- From 1947 to 2014, India had only 74 airports, but today there are 141 airports with 67 added in the last seven years according to the Civil Aviation Minister.
- He praised Prime Minister Narendra Modi for putting constant effort into developing and increasing the pace of development in the aviation sector.
- The government aims to increase the number of airports to more than 200 in the next few years.
Find More News related to Summits and Conferences