Abu Dhabi National Exhibitions Company is set to host the first edition of the Global Media Congress, in partnership with Emirates News Agency. The congress is scheduled to take place from 15th to 17th November. The conference program will be delivered in multiple languages, appealing to a global audience.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
Abu Dhabi Set to Host First Global Media Congress- Key Points
- The global media industry will gather in Abu Dhabi to leverage networking opportunities and take part in a conference program sharing ideas and cutting-edge solutions shaping the future of the industry.
- The Global Media Congress will offer a platform for journalists, tech firms, content creators, digital marketing professionals, streaming giants, entertainment executives, regulators, and key media stakeholders.
- The Global Media Congress will facilitate critical knowledge exchange and present opportunities for business partnerships for media professionals from across the globe.
- Partnerships are built between key media players in the GCC and MENA region. A large government representation from exhibitors and buyers will attend the event.
- The event will allow an international transfer of knowledge to the UAE and the wider GCC in the key media sectors.
Find More News related to Summits and Conferences