Union Minister of Commerce and Industry, Piyush Goyal has inaugurated the National Digital Conference on “Easing Doing Business for Atmanirbhar Bharat”. This conference is organized by the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) with the Department for Promotion of Investment and Internal Trade (DPIIT) to improve the business environment of India.
The Conference deliberated on a range of issues like:
- Major regulatory reforms are undertaken by the government across various indicators of doing business,
- Assess their on-ground implementation,
- Disseminate best practices from various states,
- Crucial policy issues requiring redressal and,
- Identify a sustainable action plan for improving the business environment across sectors and states.